Lodging Amenities at Blues Hound Flat in Clarksdale
lues Hound Flat in Clarksdale, MS can sleep up to 4 and is available for nightly lodging, long-term stays, Blues Festivals, and special events. No pets, please and No Smoking Allowed! Call 901-272-0230 or email us for reservations.
Click here for view Photo Gallery
- Large living room area with fireplace
- 1 King size bed
- 1 foldout full-size futon sofa (makes double bed)
- 1 large bathroom with shower (no bath tub)
- Wireless Internet
- Big screen TV with Dish Network & DVD player
- AM/FM Stereo with CD player
- Refrigerator (you’ll need to supply your own food & drinks)
- Kitchen/Dining area (no dishwasher)
- Coffee maker
- Electric stovetop and oven
- Toaster oven
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Outdoor private patio area
- No pets allowed
- No more than 4 people - please!
- Self-Catering (this means there is no daily maid service -- you'll need to clean up after yourself)
- Blues Hound Flat accepts all major credit cards.
- 1 night deposit is required to hold your reservations. Deposits are refundable up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Reservations must be made by phone by calling (901)272-0230
- Cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours prior to your stay.
- 48 hours prior to your stay, your credit card will be billed for the balance of your stay.
- By reserving your stay, you agree to the above terms and conditions
Check out all the cool things to do in Clarksdale, MS.
For reservations, call 901-272-0230, email us or contact us online.
Blues Hound Flat • 309 Issaquena • Clarksdale, MS 38614 • 901-272-0230
If you're looking for a cool place to stay in Clarksdale, Blues Hound Flat is where it's at.
Blues Hound Flat is located in historic downtown Clarksdale within walking distance to the Delta Blues Museum and Ground Zero.